The following data elements are being validated for the first time this year:
- P40c, Date of last IEP
- A20.c, Types of training received OJE
- E6b, Date of termination letter
- U.8, Did employer provide an OJE training site for this participant?
The source documentation requirements for these elements were included in the versions of the DV Handbook released in February and March of 2014.
This revision of the DV Handbook provides clarification on the process with respect to working with sub-grantees, the rules for electronic documentation, and the source documentation requirements for the following data elements:
- P14, Total includable family income (12-month or 6-month annualized)
- P26 Disability
- P45, Recert: Total includable family income (12-month or 6 month annualized)
- U29d and U29f, Earnings for second and third quarters after exit
As always, you have six months from the date on which the sample was made available to complete the validation process, so this year’s deadline is June 1, 2015.